Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Tangle Starting With P…..

July's Challenge (Number 28) for the Chocolate Baroque Zentangle Group is a tangle challenge based upon choosing tangles whose names begin with the letters of the tangler's initials or name.


front of card

close-up of tile
tangles: Paradox, Ambler, Umble, Locar, Ahh

inside of card


I decided to use official tangles beginning with the letters spelling my name: Paradox, Ambler, Umble, Locar & Ahh. I also thought I'd make my tile from some kraft cardstock & use my Polychromos pencils to colour the various patterns using blocks of colour rather than trying to shade the various tangles as some of the linework is very detailed - it was quite a challenge to delineate the narrow borders of Ambler in pale blue. 


Supplies
Pencils/Markers etc… 005 & 01 Sakura Pigma Micron Pens, Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils.
Cardstock White, brown & pale blue from stash.
Die Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares SmallSpellbinders Shapeabilities Lace Doily Motifs. 
Punch Woodware Inverted Corner.
The gems are Papermania.


No comments: